Freitag, 8. April 2016

INVITATION "see you again"

In our time - it's evident - Religion is in our world now a "Consciousness-Icon" (CI).
It's a power-factor and you better take it into consideration. One Religion - Christianity -
has gone into trouble; it means: it will experience a hard change - to be ready or at least to be open for the future.
I myself studied Theology in Chur (CH) and in Milano (Italy); but - and this is remarkable -
in the years of the Sec. Vatc. Council: 1960 - 62 - 65 - 1966. We got our ordination - the first out of the Cathedral since many many years - in my Home-Village Altdorf-Uri on the 19.March 66 (Baumann Franz + / Burch Res * / Leu Hans * / Mathis Walter * / Suter Josef +)
I got my first assignment as Vicar in the Parish Gut-Hirt in the City of Zuerich 1966-1969; the sec.ass as Vicar in St. Felix + Regula 1969-71; the third ass as Ass. Priest in Kloten ZH
1972-76; in this time I've made the Mater in Psychology at the UNI of Zuerich. 1976-1978
lecturer in Psychology of Religion and 1978-1986 National Chaplain of the Cath. Youth Organization in CH. Since 1988 I work in Namibia (staying 1988-1992 in Tsumeb; 1993-1999 in RCM-Otshikuku; 2000-2008 in Pastoral-Center in Otjiwarongo). Since my retirement

 I'm working as Ass. Priest and as Supervisor + Scty.gen of the Namibian-Arts-Performance -Centers.
After I've decided to go public with my Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of our ordination - and I prefer to go to the Communities - I'm now busy with the preparation>
The newest plan (05.04.2016) looks like:
Celebration in St. ANTHONY 17.04. / in APC-Tsumeb 24.04 / in ZH Gut_Hirt 04.-05.05. /
in St. MARTIN Altdorf-Uri 07.-08.05. / in Christ-Koenig Kloten 14.-15.05. / am Leuentag
21.-22.05. / in Osire 29.05. / in Fatima-Otjiwa 12.06. / In St. Francis Tsumeb 19.06. / in Okakarara 26.06. / in Kalkfeld 10.07. / in Assumption 24.07. /
But these are only plans - we shall see how is the reality.
The Communities are going to be ready for a Thangsgiving-Celebration, for a cultural event and for a Invitation. The ordination has opened for me a special way to encounter people and to get a lot of wonderful events. It's a river of GRACE... and I know I was for many a side-river of GRACE too...
Many people asked me - how did you get it? It was a logical team-decision: I was inter- ested in people's life and I've discovered that the soul is as important as the body - and it's quite an interesting "job" to distribute GRACE... (at least to the ones who are open for ...). Today I see the Priest as a "Spiritual Tour-Guide, as an "Administrator of the Sacraments" and as a "Parish-Leader". Maybe he is able to perform it as a Team-Work.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen