Samstag, 2. Juni 2018

embody...

a young corporation
of joyful expectations













A soon as we have a developed BODY we start to think, to feel, to speak, to act...
without BODY forget it; we are not present.
"It's me"  this is a clear declaration; the "me" is presented by my BODY with thinking,
feeling, speaking, acting.
Together with my BODY there is consciousness of my world, there is Mentality of my situation and - it's believed - there is soul [ the totality of my "me": "I am" with all what I received, what I did (as re-action) and what I didn't do.]
Afawk our trend to embody our "me" our presence, our values - without embodiment...
something is missing.
JvN has known the value of the body. And he has gone a great step into the embodiment as he revealed: my body is bread for the life of the world; my blood is poured out for many
as a sign of the new covenant.
Now after JvN has died - the Question of his embodiment got urgent. He is the risen Lord,
he is ascended into Heaven, he poured out the Holy Spirit... but is there no BODY ???
We know now 3 levels of the embodiment of JX:
a) every person is called for ...   and some accept the invitation (cf. Baptism).
b) the baptised people together are a corporation (a common embodiment).
c) the eucharistic Celebration is the here-and-now-embodiment of JX (as the Community
proclaims the BODY as "bread + wine").
This Sunday is a call to discover the value of embodiment - embody your grace.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen