Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

Success Joh 10.27-30 (21.04.2013)

What we got by the story of the rich catch (Joh 21.1-14)
here we have it clear (Joh 10.27-30):
A) The one, belonging to me, listen to my voice
    (as the Apostles + disciples have done)
B) I know them (I have confidence in them: they will follow me)
C) they follow me really (they do what I told them to do)
D) and I give them eternal life (fullness of Life / rich fish-catch).

What is proclaimed here, that's a divine order (Joh 10.30)
it means: it's valid for the whole creation:

The one who is confident with the Person of Jesus Christ,
it means the one who is inter-acting with him in all his dimensions,
this one will encounter, live "fullness of Life".

A full Christian Life belongs for the moment to the peack of the cultural
evolution. It opens for everyone the possibility to get Life-experiences
at a very high level - inclusive: birth + death, I + We,  appearance + being,
nature + culture, man + God.

The Jesus-Movement has brought into this world a new world-view:
Joh 10.10: I have come in order that you might have life -
                  life in all its fullness.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen