Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

30 Sun C / Lk 18.9-14 WHO I AM ? ? ?

We may go every Sunday to our Sanctuary to celebrate the Holy Mass...
but today Lk posted the question:  WHO  I  AM  ?
I go to the Celebration as a pious Pharisee or as a confessing Sinner ?
These two are well designed in the parabel...
The Start of the celebration asks:
First: As I go to the Holy Mass, I go as a "member of the Community" or I go
alone for myself only? By Baptism I became a member...   nobody is alone!
We come together to celebrate together!
We as people together with the Saints and with Jesus Christ.
Sec.: In the Celebration I am "still on the Way".  Im going... and Im growing...
Im not yet at the end! Im still struggling...
Im depending on mercy, an grace, on new possibilities... I sing: Lord have mercy
If I see me as perfect; I don't need any mercy.. I don't sing: Lord have mercy
Third: After we got the message: God is for us really merciful ... we have reason to praise HIM:  Gloria in excelsis Deo!
If you like to praise your own great deeds you must sing an other song!

After this START it's clear, we are together as "called Christians"
not any more pious or sinner ...  but now challenged!
The question "Who I am ?" is now answered: I have decided to follow JX.
There is no more the famous differences the world has introduced!

So we receive the WORD...   the GIFTS...    the ACCEPTANCE...
and together with Jesus Christ we give thanks to God (Eucharist)
for the universe, for the nature, for life, for mankind, for diff. people etc...
not as sinners not as pharisees but as "gifted people"!

We receive "the Braed of Life" as people on the way... for "ite missa est"...
to go and to try again...
The differences are good in order to enrich our Unity not to sparate us in
differrent classes...   there is one vocation: once and for all!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen