Mittwoch, 18. November 2015

Church - Year 14/15 B Evaluation

How was it ??? The question is " ME + the Church" !!!    A special year for you ???
1.) Did I go every Sunday to the Church ???   WHY ???   Why-not ???
2.) Did I participate with Church-Activities ??? How was my Church-engagement ???
3.) Did I read the Bible ???  at least listen to the Word of God ???  sometimes ???

4.) Did I praise God (pray) at least sometimes  (or only begging ???)
5.) Did I give signs of love to my people around me ???

The goal of this questions is only to find out I as "a Church-mosaic-particle" did I improve or worsen my relationship with the Church-Community ???

6.) How did I experience the Church-Community ???  attractive, helpful, encouraging...
7.) What has the Church-Community given me in 14/15 ???

8.) Did the Church guide me, enjoy me, empower me  ???

By these questions I will discover, what the Church has done for me.

We see the Christian-Church-Communities as the "Body of Christ for our time". It's therefore important to see how I am integrated, involved, engaged with this Community 
be it at home, be it as Namibian, be it as World-Citizen.

John 18.33-37 may serve as an Evaluation tool...

Pilate asks: Are you a Catholic?    I replies:  Do you ask of your own accord ?
Pilate answered: Am I a Catholic?  Your people told me you are a Catholic -
                                                        Tell me what have you done?
Me: I have an alternative Kingdom; I'm working to build up a new Heaven + a new Earth.

Pilate: It means: you are a real Catholic? I wonder what is your strategy?
Me: You say it!  But yes, I'm born to be a Catholic. My strategy first: I bear witness to the real reality (away from the imaginations) - and all Christians are on the same way - to discover 
the real fullness of Life.

A lot of thanks to all of you who have visited this Blog again + again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen