Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

ADVENT 2012 expectation

On the way into the participation with the fulness of Life we get now a time
of exercise. The question is: what are our expectations ?
Therefore we put before us 4 questions (for every week one).

Q:  A) Which kind of God I'm waiting for ?
In the Christian world everybody speaks about God; from the Pope to the Parish-priest to the believers. They all pretend to know God. But it's now a good time
to go deeper by questioning which picture of God do I have -
and more: which picture would I like ?

Q:  B) I'm listening to which voices ?
A lot of Churches, Religions, a lot of people, also scientists are on the way to propagate a picture of "God". There are modern prophets proclaiming to know God best. To whom do you give your ears ?

Q:  C) Do I have which strategy to achieve my expectations ?
To have expectations is good but not enough. It needs creativity and phantasy
to bring the best expectations into reality.
As I expect a liberating concept of God - what do I do to get it ?

Q:  D) How God is born today ?
In the Christian world Mary is well known as "theodokos" (the one who gives birth
to God). But some Christians know God is ever and ever. On the other hand JvN
is born 2000 years ago. Once I got the interesting message: God is incarnated. (totally in his creation). Especially over there, where "God" is not known or where people are convinced God is dead or where people have put God aside... 
is there some hope, to find a way to give birth to God ?
But pls: don't forget Q: A !!! + Q: B !!! + Q: C !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen