Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

The MYSTERY of GOD

The complain of Zion is today universal:
                      "The Lord has abandoned me" Is 49.14-15

For the most it's a question, for many a fact.
In Namibia many suspect: the situation (GBV, Corruption etc...) shows:
The blessing of God is missing.

But the Profet insists: this (and only this) is the Word of God:
                       "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"
and he underlined this promise with a wonderful picture.
If you reduce the whole Christian faith to one word than so:
                    "GOD LOVES HIS CREATION TOTALLY"

Paulus (1 Cor 4.1-5) is proud to be a steward of this mystery!

The GOSPEL (Mt 6.24-34) asks to make a decision!
Do you react accepting this love of God or you have decided:
God is not caring for me, therefore I have to care best for myself.

Jesuits are clever. They say:  act   - as if all depends an you
                                              trust - as if all depends on God.
And really here we find our struggle:
TRUST IN GOD AND ACT AS A SIGN OF YOUR TRUST.
The question is not: God or I ! The task is to bring God and me into a deep unity.
But go deeper: your unification with God is not your private pleasure.
In reality: Unification with God is unification with people (at least with your friends)

GOD IS BETWEEN
or in theological language: "GOD IS RELATION"
[take the sun: without radiation the sun is cool / no effect on me
                      and I : without radiation from the sun: no life
                      Radiation is the value of the sun and life for me.]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen