Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

HOLY MASS: the shower of GRACE

Sometimes Ailly informs me: "I take a shower". And I confirm: "Yes, that's good for you". On Sunday's we are invited to take a shower of GRACE.
1) As I go there, I get a Community! (I'm not alone!) I get a welcome! And I get
the assurance: "The Lord be with you" (That's the CREATOR of Heaven + Earth).
2) In this frame of GRACE I get a clear definition of my constitution and
I confess it: I'm a sinner, I'm not perfect, I'm depending on God, Cosmos and Humanity! I lay down the cloak of self-justification - I'm naked for a moment - and
I get the cloak of mercy: I get the forgiveness of all my sins.
3) The joy about such a redeeming gift of mercy is expressed in our song of glory.
4) The Cairperson (Cp) reveals before God our presence (oration / official prayer)
5) Now we open four times the tap - and we get a fall of drops (hot and cold words):
    first: a waterfall with the flavour of Abraham until Mary / We dry up by a song.
    sec:  a waterfall with the flavour of Jesus / we dry up with Alleluja
    third:   waterfall with the flavour of joy (Gospel)
    fourth: waterfall with the flavour of today (Homily) (at least I hope so !)
After this great gift of the one redeeming word we get the gift of decision again (like at the Baptism): Yes ! I accept God, Jesus and his Spirit (Creed).
6) In the "prayer of the people" we get the chance to lay out our concrete situation
7) We bring our contribution as gifts and lay on the table the gift of bread + wine.
8) We get the gift of change: together we change the bread and our Community
into the "Body of Jesus Christ for our time". / into the Bread of life for the World.
9) We get Jesus Christ (his life-style + intention) as spiritual nourishment and
Christian refreshment. We get the feeling: we are together all over the world  a world-changing Community; we are conscious of our contribution to the evolution
of world and culture. "In your Body Lord we are one".
10) We get info's about our Community-Life "here and now".
11) We get the blessing of God (God declare his creation as good)
and we get the empowerment to perform a Christian Life (ite - missa est).

After so much GRACE (like a hot and cold but refreshing shower) we need to relax
this is Sunday. And after God has given into our hands his CREATION and his Word as GRACE, as GIFT - HE will disappear - maybe traces remain visible, audible...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen