Mittwoch, 1. November 2017

Jesus' Concern...

















31. Sun A  / Ev-Mt 23.1-12 / how difficult !!!

How it's in the Kingdom of God ?  If you feel you have the vocation and the knowledge
and the duty to preach the LAW (chair of Moses : it may be as a Bishop, a Priest, a Deacon, a Sister or a Cp) - that's not so bad, it's tolerable - and people may listen to you
bc it's good to know the Law! but your chair-position is only tolerable under the condition
that you do what you preach.
For JoN lies the real problem in the fact, that there is a great difference between what they say and what they do. They say "be humble" but they seek great attraction for themselves.
This gap, contradiction, abyss, difference between the words, the deeds - this is the main problem for Jesus. In Jesus' view : the thoughts,the words, the deeds must be compatible.
Such a person is healthy and will not be occupied by an unclean spirit. Such a person is effective and will do great wonders. I hope if the Church declares somebody as a holy one, the Church will examine exactly this compatibility. If you master me - and I have to call you master, you have exulted yourself over me and you must be humbled by my resistance - and we cannot love each other. You have not to master me, not to teach me, not to father me -  (also not by the "power invested in me" ); respect me and that's all: you are not my master, teacher, father - only the mystery of God has the right and the duty to master,
teach, father me. The duty and salvation of love is between us only possible if we humble ourselves. I have not and you have not to master, to teach, to father.
We have to learn to love by thoughts, words, deeds cf. Paulus: 1 Thess 2.1-19 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen